Monolith: Adrift in a forgotten asteroid belt…
This monument and many like it were built by the Forerunners after their final victory over the ancient humans. This small map has central man-cannons, short corridors, almost no cover, and open sightlines which make the location great for a mixture of close and mid-range battle. Monolith harkens back to more classic “Halo” arena-based maps, and its symmetry lends nicely to objective-based modes like Capture the Flag. Monolith is an open battlefield; wherever you look, you will witness the ferocious action that only a small and open map can provide.
- Rocket launcher: It spawns right in the middle of the map, below the hardlight structure
- ↑ Halo Waypoint – The Halo Bulletin: 2.20.13
- ↑ Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide - Page ???
- ↑ Halo Waypoint – The Halo Bulletin: 10.25.12
- ↑ Halo Waypoint – Halo 4 Majestic Map Pack Delivers Close-Quarters Action alongside New Game Type and Playlists on Feb. 25