|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
On September 26, 2552, Locke compiled a target profile report regarding Thel 'Vadam's personal history during the war, including the Fall of Reach, the Battle of Installation 04, and the Great Schism.
After the Human-Covenant war, Locke was part of a unit sent by the UNSC to investigate Covenant activity on Sedra. During a covert operation, Locke and a team of ONI agents attempted to prevent a rogue Sangheili from detonating an unidentified weapon. Locke's efforts failed, which resulted in the deployment of a biological weapon that only affected humans. Locke's investigation into the source of the biological weapon led ONI to a fragment of Installation 04. Working with Colonel Randall Aiken and a small team of Sedra militia members, Locke and his team landed on the fragment. The joint strike team captured two human smugglers, but only Locke and Macer were able to escape the Halo fragment before Aiken detonated the nuclear device, destroying the fragment.
Becoming a SPARTAN-IVEdit
Some time after the Sedra crisis, Locke underwent SPARTAN-IV augmentations and used the Hunter GEN2 Armor variant. Eventually he would be assigned to Fireteam Osiris and lead them into battle at Kamchatka.
Searching for Blue TeamEdit
Following Blue Team's disappearance from the UNSC Argent Moon, Locke and Osiris would focus on hunting down the SPARTAN-II team. They began their search on Meridian, a place that John had said Cortana might be.
Locke is a competent soldier who approaches combat situations with caution and logic and inspires loyalty in those under his command. However, he is troubled by some aspects of the organization he serves under.
In Halo 5: Guardians, Locke is one of 8 playable characters in the campaign. He is always played by player one in Fireteam Osiris levels. His unique attributes are a faster thruster pack recharge, slower stabilizer descent and the ability to carry one extra frag grenade.
- During the Halo: Nightfall casting process, Locke's codename was "Marlowe."
- Locke has burn scars on the right side of his neck.
- In the opening cutscene to Glassed, Locke reminds Buck that he "wasn't the only one here because of [John-117]" indicating that he may have fought alonside the legendary Spartan at some point.
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionEdit
Halo 2: AnniversaryEdit
Halo 5: GuardiansEdit
- Halo: Nightfall (First appearance)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Halo 5: Guardians
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 YouTube - Halo Channel Premiere 0:46
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Jameson Locke
- ↑ Twitter - Tweet by Ikè Amadi
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Wire - Ridley Scott's ‘Halo’ Digital Feature Recruits ‘Good Wife’ Star Mike Colter (Exclusive)
- ↑ GameInformer - Revealing The Story Of Halo 5: Guardians' Campaign Video 02:16: "He is going from being 'Agent Locke' to 'Spartan Locke'..."
- ↑ YouTube - Halo: The Master Chief Collection Terminal Trailer
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Halo: Nightfall description
- ↑ Halo: Nightfall – Episode 1
- ↑ Halo: Nightfall – Episode 2
- ↑ Halo: Nightfall – Episode 5
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Level: Osiris
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Level: Glassed
- ↑ IGN - SDCC 2014: Agent Locke Playable in Halo 5: Guardians
- ↑ Spike - E3 Live 2014 – June 10 02:33:00 - 02:33:37
- ↑ Halo: Nightfall– Episode 3