| This article is about upcoming material. Editors must cite sources for all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.|
For more information, see the Citation Policy.
This article or section's title is a callsign, an alias, or a nickname, as no proper name for the subject has been revealed. You can help by adding it if it is now known.
Halo 6 is an upcoming sequel to Halo 5: Guardians which is being developed by 343 industries. Its story and gameplay is currently in production and will be "much more human" than Halo 5: Guardians' story. It will also have more focus on the Master Chief by "doubling down" on him. The gameplay will likely continue the cooperative play system of Halo 5. Halo 6 will have splitscreen and it will also have a beta prior to its release. Halo 6 was not present at E3 2017, and will not be revealed for quite some time, implying a longer than usual development cycle for a main Halo game.
- A joke script for the game, titled Halo 6: Yabda Cuts Loose was used as a prop in the Halo Mannequin Challenge. It was written by Nick Ardizzone.
- ↑ GamesRadar+ - 343 has started on Halo 6 and knows "whats going to happen 10 years from now"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Time - Halo's Frank O’Connor Reacts to Criticism of Halo 5
- ↑ Wccftech - 343i Acknowledges Halo 5 Storytelling Mistake, Will Double Down on Master Chief Focus
- ↑ YouTube - IGN, D.I.C.E Summit 2017 (Day 2) - IGN Live (1:31:27)
- ↑ IGN - "Going forward, you will never see a Halo game coming out without a beta." -Bonnie Ross
- ↑ IGN - E3 2017: HALO 6 REVEAL 'WON'T BE SOON,' SAYS 343 INDUSTRIES
- ↑ YouTube - Halo, Halo Mannequin Challenge
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Canon Fodder, Bounty Hunters