| This article is about upcoming material. Editors must cite sources for all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.|
For more information, see the Citation Policy.
|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
In order to activate the Guardian, Osiris must track down a Forerunner Constructor.
A Pelican is flying past some cliffs towards the landing zone.
- Palmer: Osiris, Halsey's Constructor is in a Forerunner facility north of here, but the covies have a Kraken between you and it. Arbiter's people are set to hit the kraken from the air while you handle ground support.
Fade to black, cutscene ends
- Palmer: Once you've reached the rally point, Arbiter will give the green light.
- Locke: Understood, Commander.
- Palmer: Patching you into Arbiter's battle net now. Good luck out there, Spartans.
|N/A||Stormbound||Complete the level on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary difficulty.||10G|
|N/A||Kraken Lackin'||Complete Enemy Lines without destroying a Kraken turret.||10G|
|N/A||Emergency Boarding Procedures||Escape the doomed Kraken by jumping onto a Phaeton piloted by a Spartan.||10G|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Youtube: Halo 5: Guardians - Swords of Sanghelios Gameplay Capture
- ↑ Youtube: Halo 5 Gameplay | Commentary | Blue Team & Enemy Lines
- ↑ Youtube: HALO 5 Gameplay | ENEMY LINES Campaign Gameplay (Halo 5 Guardians Gameplay)